In this post, we’ll discuss Snaptik, a free program that allows you to save TikTok videos without the watermark – Who hasn’t seen a beautiful video on social media and wished to save it to share on their own account or profile?
If you plan on doing this using TikTok, you’ll run into some issues… The video is watermarked with the Tiktok logo, indicating that it has already been shared on another account.
But, of course, no one wants to pay for it, do they? To get rid of the watermark, you’ll need software called Snaptik.
Also Read: Megapersonal website a complete guide
Don’t worry if you don’t know how to do it… In this post, we’ll show you how to use Snaptik to download videos from TikTok without the watermark. Let’s go, shall we?
What exactly is Snaptik?
The Snaptik Tool is a simple app that lets you download TikTok videos without the watermark.
The Snaptik App is not only free, but it can also be used without registering or signing in on your phone, tablet, or computer. Isn’t it amazing?
As a result, Snaptik is accessible for Android and iOS, as well as web access, making things considerably easier for people who prefer to download from a PC. You may find out more about Snaptik by going here.
Snaptik provides a lot of advantages as a watermark remover:
- Reposting the videos on other channels or social networks; Backing up the recordings outside of TikTok
- TikTok allows you to combine your films and share them with your friends and family.
- You’ll be able to download the non-watermarked videos and use them on your account without having to tell your audience and followers that they were previously published on someone else’s TikTok account.
- The best thing is that TikTok will not alert the video’s original creator that you are downloading it. In other words, while SnapTik does not save the videos, its use is completely anonymous because it grabs videos from TikTok’s servers.
Snaptik’s Key Features
Snaptik is widely regarded as the greatest programme for downloading TikTok videos without watermarking, and it includes a number of features to back up this claim.
The primary features of the Snaptik App are listed below, including:
- Most competitors (apps) are unable to erase the watermark while maintaining great video quality.
- Its download speed has been enhanced, allowing you to download videos more quickly;
- Simple to use on a variety of platforms, including Android, iOS, and desktop computers;
- Any HD video format is supported;
- There are no registration or extra programme installations necessary, and it is completely free (with only a few adverts).
- It contains a built-in video player that allows you to watch the video you downloaded;
- The app is small and takes up minimal space on your phone.
- Snaptik can convert MP4 and MP3 files in addition to videos.
Also Read: Review-and-Alternative-of-Doublelist
From your PC, you may use the Snaptik APP.
We’ll teach you how to use Snaptik step by step now that you know what it’s for and how easy it is to save TikTok videos without watermark.
- Simply go to the Snaptik website by clicking here to download the movies from the browser (https://snaptik.app/).
- It is intended to be as user-friendly as feasible. Simply copy and paste the URL of the video you wish to download into the box below:
- The download procedure will begin as soon as you click the “download” or “save TikTok video” button.
- The video will be downloaded in HD quality and without the TikTok watermark. It’s as simple as that; there’s no need to log in, register, or do anything else.
In other words, this alternative (through a browser) is ideal for individuals with a limited amount of capacity on their phones.
Using the Snaptik App on Your Phone (Android)
If you want to use your phone instead of a computer, the process is just as straightforward. It’s simple to get the Snaptik App for free. Simply click here to access the Play Store and download the app.
After you’ve installed Snaptik, go to the next step:
- Open TikTok and select a video to watch;
- Copy the URL by clicking “share” in the bottom right corner.
- You may paste the URL into the Snaptik app using the link on the clipboard. Simply choose “download videos” and the process will begin instantly.
Using the Snaptik iPhone App (IOS)
You may also utilise the Snaptik APP on your iPhone via Safari or Application. To do so, go to the Apple Store and download Snaptik or Documents by Readdle, both of which may be found here.
The usage logic is identical to that of Android. When you’re on TikTok and come across a video you’d like to save without the watermark, click “Share” and copy the URL.
To begin your download, paste the URL into the Snaptik app and select the “Save Video” option. That’s all there is to it.
Documents by Readdle allows you to do the same. “HD Download (no watermark)” will display as an option.
Your video link will display on your Downloads tab in any instance.
Also Read: Tingle-Dating-App
Make room on your iPhone for TikTok videos.
Check to determine whether you have adequate space on your iPhone before downloading your TikTok videos without watermarks.
Because movies and images take up a lot of storage space, be sure you don’t have any photos on your camera roll that you can delete before you begin.
You may use Gemini Photos for this. That is, you may use it to detect duplicate or fuzzy photographs, as well as screenshots that are just taking up space and can be erased. Take a look at the sample below for a step-by-step:
- Open the photographs in Gemini after downloading them.
- Allow the program to scan the camera roll for a few moments.
- Select the type of content you wish to erase by scrolling down.
- Look through each category and decide whether to keep or delete the photographs you like.
SnapTik’s minimum needs
You consider space, the convenience of use, and minimum installation needs every time you download a new program. It’s the same with the SnapTik App.
However, this software is quite basic and takes up very little space. As an example, consider the following:
Android version 5.0 or above; 80 MB of free storage space
The most recent version is 1.0.27, which was released in 2022. SnapTik has a 4.9 rating on the PlayStore, with over 34,000 reviews, and over 1 million downloads as of this writing.
You don’t have to worry about any of this if you’re using the browser version. Simply go to the website and save your video.
Videos from TikTok that can’t be downloaded
On TikTok, not every video will be available for download. This is because some people turn off this feature to prevent others from downloading their files.
If you wish to secure your material, for example, you need to follow the steps below:
- TikTok is now open.
- Tap the three horizontal dots symbol in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Allow downloads of your videos by going to Privacy > Allow downloads of your videos.
- This function allows you to toggle downloads on and off.
TikTok videos may be downloaded as live photos.
Many people are unaware of the Live Photo option, which results in the creation of a movie on the camera roll. Although this function leaves a little watermark in the video’s bottom corner, it’s simple to delete by following the procedures below:
- Start the TikTok application.
- Select the video that you wish to download.
- Press the share symbol in the bottom right corner of the page, which resembles a right-pointing arrow or three horizontal dots.
- Select the Live Photo option in the second row of icons by scrolling to the right.
- Activate the camera roll.
- Select the saved live shot and click the share icon in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save as video.
Others (apps) that allow you to download TikTok videos without a watermark
You can see that you may already use Snaptik or other (apps) to download your TikTok movies on the iPhone. Snaptik is the finest and most popular program for watermarking TikTok videos, but it is by no means the only one available.
As a result, we’ll have a look at a few more (apps) that perform the same thing:
Another effective solution for removing the watermark from TikTok videos. Qload provides limitless free downloads while maintaining high video quality.
It will also download your TikTok videos without the watermark if you use the Safari browser. SaveFrom is well-known for its ability to save movies from a variety of sources.
Another effective solution for downloading TikTok videos without watermarking is the Snaptube software. You may just save the APK and open it in your browser, then grant permission to install the video downloader software for free.
TikDown is another nice alternative for downloading TikTok videos without watermarking or signing in. It is less well-known, yet it can address your problems with the same level of excellence as its neighbor.
Snaptik’s Frequently Asked Questions
Despite its ease of use and intuitiveness, the Snaptik App might raise some issues for non-technical users. We’ll examine a couple of them in further detail below:
What is the location of TikTok videos?
The download folder location is generally the default while using a browser. You may choose a folder in your browser settings where the Snaptik App will keep your TikTok movies without the watermark.
Is it required for me to pay for Snaptik’s services?
Snaptik does not require anything. Everything you’ll need to download TikTok videos without watermarks is already included in the app.
How do I obtain the TikTok video link?
Since the video URL is necessary to upload to SnapTik, many users question how to acquire it from Tiktok. This, however, is a straightforward procedure. Simply select “Share” and then “copy link.”
If you’re using Android, you’ll find the share option by tapping the three little dots in the corner of the screen.
If you’re using an iPhone, the video has an arrow on the side that correlates to Android sharing. The “copy link” option will appear when you click on this arrow.
Snaptik exclusively downloads videos from TikTok.
No, in addition to TikTok, the Snaptik App allows you to download videos to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
When you download a video from TikTok, does anyone get notified?
No one gets alerted since saving a video to TikTok is the same as sharing it with any other user.
Is it permissible to download TikTok videos?
It is forbidden to distribute, post, or upload anything that infringes on the copyright, intellectual property rights, or trademark rights, according to TikTok’s community standards.
And misrepresenting someone else’s work as your own is a copyright violation. This is why TikTok adds a watermark to any videos that are intended to be downloaded.
Finally, the presence of the watermark indicates that you are aware that the video was created by a third party and that you must acknowledge the original creator.
Is this TikTok video downloader something you’d use? Leave a comment below with your opinions!