15 Unique Powerpoint Night Ideas For Your Next Get-Together
Having a PowerPoint night with my buddies is one of my favorite new college theme parties. It’s the ideal activity for when you want to do something fun but don’t want to go to a frat house or risk being surrounded by a large group of people. PowerPoint night videos are all over TikTok right now, and if you haven’t seen one yet, you’re going to change the way you hang out.
There are a variety of ways to create a fun PowerPoint night with your friends, and the best thing is that it’s really easy to put together (you can even host one online!). A PowerPoint party is, at its heart, a gathering where each guest produces and delivers a presentation on a topic of their choice. Instead of a dull academic presentation, you may use Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Slides, or Keynote to create a slideshow that is as hilarious, playful, or specialized as you like.
The goal is to be inventive with your presentation ideas, whether it’s a Google slideshow on your ex-boyfriends, a specialty one about Taylor Swift conspiracies, a comical rating of who’s most likely to win Too Hot To Handle, or a breakdown of your roommates as Disney villains. You could even turn it into a competition, with scoring sheets and a grand reward for the winner at the end! Consider a delicious-smelling fragrance, adorable dorm room décor, or a simple Instagram shout-out. Are you ready to start playing? For your next party, these are some of the finest PowerPoint night ideas.
- As Disney characters, your pals
- As famous impersonators, your pals
- As dog breeds, your buddies
- Which decade would each of your buddies belong in?
- An examination of everyone’s ex-girlfriends and boyfriends
- What reality television program does each buddy belong to in the “Dance Moms” friend group pyramid?
- Taylor Swift’s stages as seen through the eyes of your pals
- What would you do if you could spend a day in the bodies of your friends?
- In the Hunger Games, how would each of your friends lose?
- What would each friend’s name be if it wasn’t their present one?
- Conspiracy theories about Taylor Swift, rated
- Girl Scout cookies were given to everyone.
- Your buddies as a collection of random photos from your camera roll
- What would you do if you were to win the lottery?