Table of Contents
Kennesaw State University uses KSU D2L Brightspace to help students grasp what they’re learning. What exactly is D2L Brightspace? What is the best way to utilise it? Let’s look up information on any of them here so you’ll be familiar with them if you need to utilise them at KSU.
D2L Brightspace is a learning management system that provides you with the features, tools, and support you’ll need to quickly assist you in achieving success through engaging learning experiences. Brightspace from KSU D2L gives you the opportunity to accomplish the following things:
- You can make material development and curation easier. You may use an HTML publisher to create and place programme content, such as links to specified pushes or outside activities, and more. You may even import programme content into the Brightspace platform from various LMSs and material providers.
- You may learn about culture and collaborate with others. To make your electronic conferences more engaging, you’re allowed to employ your phone experience to manage with integrated internet conferencing and use whiteboards and go discussing. With video-based projects, students will be able to put their skills to use while also receiving personalised, targeted feedback.
- You have the ability to simplify the consumer experience. With a mobile-friendly programme that adapts to any monitor measurement and applications that make content available everywhere, even if you are offline, you will be able to access material from any unit.
- You may incorporate your instruments in whatever way you like. You may utilise automation tools to distribute content in line with learner progress, send out alerts and emails based on predefined criteria, and enhance assessments, among other things.
- You may team up with these experts for assistance. Knowledge experts will surely assist your company in understanding research, method, and style in order to improve their use of the Brightspace platform. It contains a personalised implementation and teaching expertise that focuses on what you need while removing what you don’t, allowing you to better manage your time and resources.
Although Brightspace may work with a variety of popular computer configurations, it is recommended that you upgrade to the most recent guest version. At the end of each semester, make sure you remove any automated upgrades from your overall application settings and that you have completed your Brightspace on the web programme.
Brightspace may be compatible with any version of the Windows or Apple operating systems, as well as some of the supported internet browsers, such as Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Bing Opera, and Apple Safari.
Brightspace is also accessible via mobile devices, including Android, Apple, and Windows. If you’re using Android, make sure your version is at least 5.0 or above, and you’ll need to use your Opera browser to access D2L Brightspace. If you’re using an Apple computer, you’ll need to use Opera or Opera to access D2L Brightspace. If you’re using Windows, you may use Side, Opera, or Firefox to access D2L Brightspace using Windows 10 OS.
D2L Brightspace Pulse
There isn’t much information on whether Kennesaw State University (KSU) uses the D2L Brightspace Heart application. But, what exactly is it? It is a portable application that can assist learners in staying connected and on track when using their Brightspace Understanding Environment programmes. You will certainly be provided with one easy view obviously calendars, projects, components, attributes, evaluations, and statement things with this application.
That programme will be able to simply assist learners in reaching more informed decisions on how to manage their workload, when to deliver projects, and when to prepare for tests. That programme includes real-time notifications that alert users when courses are completed, areas are moved, or new characteristics become accessible. It also provides frequent visibility and visualisation, allowing students to keep track of what’s due now, this week, and in the future across all of their classes.
Brightspace Heart is available via the Microsoft Store or the Apple App Store. That application could be suitable for Brightspace systems 10.5.1 and up. It’s started automatically for use within your company.
Brightspace Heart is best suited for cellular devices running Android 5.0 or later capsules or smartphones, as well as iOS 11.0 or later iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. You can inquire at the KSU Company Desk about whether or not KSU uses the Brightspace Heart.
In KSU D2L, you can use third-party tools.
According to the KSU website, a few third-party instruments are used in D2L at KSU. These are the following:
Shows on Need
It allows professors to search for and upload Shows on Demand movies from within D2L Brightspace. It also has a large selection of films in the humanities, research, cultural sciences, health, business, and vocations.
Respondus LockDown Visitor
The modifications you’ll need for the Respondus LockDown Visitor and Respondus Monitor may be found in the LockDown Visitor Dash.
Collaborate Really – Moderators
Once you’ve gained access, Really, you will absolutely be brought to your session if you collaborate.
ReadSpeaker & DocReader
In D2L Brightspace, it provides text-to-text presentation options. Furthermore, it provides professors and students with a variety of ways to consume text-based information, such as playing it directly or listening to it as an audio recording, without the need for extra software to be downloaded and installed.
Turnitin Feedback Business
It will surely provide academic institutions all around the globe with inspiration examination solutions, type administration tools, and paperless electronic grading services and goods.
It’s just a response from KSU to add and offer press materials, such as movies and audio. That programme is available through D2L Brightspace integration.
This is a web-based application that may be used to engage with others regarding media such as movies or photographs. Your kind will be able to participate in the conversation by mike, cam, or written communication with it. It’s integrated with D2L Brightspace and available for a variety of KSU programs.
It’s a web application that allows you to create and submit online instructions. Media, text, self-check quizzes, and other elements may be included in classes.
It has been integrated into KSU D2L Brightspace to make it easier to conduct stay-at-home, electronic conferences with your class.