The Advantages of Purchasing a Chimney For Your Kitchen
We shouldn’t save on the kitchen when we can spend so much on making our homes seem nice. Our kitchens, too, must have all of the required appliances while still being in keeping with your own style and aesthetic. With rising pollution, it’s a good idea to invest in a kitchen chimney. Choosing the right chimney for your kitchen, on the other hand, might be difficult.
To help you make that decision, we’ve included a list of some of the top Faber chimney models, as well as the Faber chimney price, which you can buy without burning a hole in your purse. With features like touch control, curved glass, and filterless technology, Kaff is best positioned to meet all of your chimney demands and the future of modern kitchen chimneys.
1. Pyramid Kitchen Chimney Faber 60 cm 1000 m3/HR
If you’re looking for a reasonably priced chimney, the Faber 60 cm 1000 m3/HR Pyramid Kitchen Chimney should be one of your top choices. It is built specifically for an oily Indian kitchen and has a three-layer baffle filter to keep your kitchen clean while using minimum electricity. The following are the remaining features:
· Temperature: 60°C (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys)
· 1000 m3/hr suction capacity (for kitchens larger than 200 sq ft and intensive frying/grilling)
· 1 year on the product, 12 years on the motor
· For Indian cooking, a three-layer baffle filter is ideal.
· Noise level 52 dB Control type: push-button control
2. Faber Auto-Clean 60 cm 1100 m3/hr Curved Glass Kitchen Chimney</b>
The Faber 60 cm 1100 m3/hr Auto-Clean curved glass Kitchen Chimney is a kitchen chimney with even more reasons to encourage you to acquire one. The thermal auto-clean feature is the most striking feature of this model, as it helps clear the oil and other residues without the need for personal involvement. There are also the following features:
· Curved glass, wall-mounted, self-cleaning color: black with stainless steel accents
· The length is 60 cm (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys
· 1100 m3/hr suction capacity (for kitchens larger than 200 sq ft and intensive frying/grilling)
· The use of filter-free technology guarantees a high level of suction capability. It more effectively sucks in hazardous smoke and oily pollutants, keeping your kitchen smoke-free.
· Panel material: black tempered glass; control type: push-button; speed: 2 speeds; control type: push-button
3. Autoclean Chimney, Faber 60 cm 1200 m3/hr Curved Glass
The HOOD Everest, a Faber kitchen chimney variation, is a behemoth in the chimney world, with clever features like filterless cleaning and Tornadic triangle quiet suction technology for the smoothest and most easy cleaning experience:
· Heat Auto-Clean chamber, curved glass, wall mounted Material: Curved glass with a black finish: Black in color.
· Size: 60 cm (2-4 burner stove for wall mounted chimneys) | Suction Capacity: 1200 m3/hr (for kitchens between 100 and 200 square feet with heavy frying/grilling) | Filter Surface Area: 52 x 30 cms
· Touch and gesture control | Max noise (dB): 58 | Lamp – LED 2 x1.5 watt
CLICK HERE: FOR MORE READING ABOUT UPDATED TIME AND PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER
Choose from a large choice of Kaff chimneys on EMI at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, one of the best brands in the industry. You may make a safe and hassle-free purchase with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. Throughout the year, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store offers numerous discounts and other perks to its consumers. You may conveniently finance the cost of your chimney on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store over a tenor ranging from 3 to 24 months.