Table of Contents
Sqex.me/link is a URL that allows you to link your Square Enix account using a one-of-a-kind code known as the Sqex.me link code. The Sqex.me code is a nine-digit number that Square Enix members may use to link their accounts and play games like Marvel’s Avengers on numerous platforms including PSN, Fortnite, Steam, and so on.
The purpose of the Sqex.me the link and the Sqex code is to link Square Enix members so that they may play Marvel’s Avengers with their friends, gain access to new heroes, and learn about the future plots and world expansions.
As a result, the Sqex.me/link code is an essential component of the platform, allowing users to link their Square Enix accounts to their preferred devices and play their games with all restricted features accessible.
You may really link your Square Enix account to whatever device you choose. This isn’t only for unlocking Marvel’s Avengers on your own account. With the Sqex.me code, you’ll be able to access all of the closed PSN and Epic games features.
However, in this post, we’ll look at how to use the Sqex.me/link code to link Square Enix to play games like Marvel’s Avengers and Fortnite.
How to Create Square Enix Account
This applies to all Square Enix clients. If you already have a Square Enix account, skip this area and go to the next.
- On a computer or mobile device, go to the official Square Enix website.
- Select “Join Now” from the drop menu by clicking on the “head” icon in the upper right corner.
- Fill in your personal details on the “Sign Up” form. Select “Sign Up” after reviewing the terms and conditions.
- Square Enix will send you an email with a verification link. Log in to your email account, open the Square Enix email, and click “Complete your account.”
- When you click the entire link, a new tab will appear. A thank you message will show in the new tab, indicating that you have successfully established your Square Enix account.
Follow the steps below to link your Square Enix account to your selected devices after creating your Square Enix account.
Sqex.me/link to a PlayStation Network account
The Sqex me link code may be used to link your Square Enix account to your PlayStation Network account.
- Confirm your Marvel’s Avengers Beta sign-up by replying to the Avengers’ Beta’s email.
- To continue, press “X.” To proceed, pick the options button in your pad settings. Make a mental note of the link-making procedure on your computer screen. On the screen, you should notice a QR code, as well as Sqex.me/link and the Sqex.me code.
- Now, open your phone’s or computer’s browser and go to Sqex.me/link.
- Use your username and password to log in to your Square Enix account.
- On your TV screen, enter the 9-digit Sqex.me code.
- A pop-up window will appear, asking if you want to link your Square Enix account. “Yes, link my account” should be selected.
- Depending on the device you’re using for the Sqex.me connect up, a thank you message will show on your computer or phone screen.
- The Sqex link code page will instantly update, displaying a successful message indicating that your Square Enix account has been successfully linked to your Profile.
That’s how easy it is to link your Square account to your PSN with the Sqex. me/link and code.
Sqex.me/link is a website that allows you to link your Epic Games to Sqex.me/link.
Follow the steps below to link your Square Enix account to your Epic Games account.
- Select the “Login” option on the Avengers or Fortnite websites in your computer browser. If you’re a first-time user, choose “Join” to set up your Square Enix account.
- Select “Login” after entering your Square Enix email and password in the given column. If you don’t want to input your login information again, select “Remember Me.”
- Select “Link Your Account” to start linking your Square Enix account to your Epic Game.
- Select “Epic Game” from the list of games and follow the on-screen instructions to sign in to your Epic Games account.
- Examine the material that appears to ensure that you comprehend it. After you’ve finished reading it, click the “Allow” button to provide Square Enix access to your Epic Games.
Even without the default Sqex.me link code stated above in the PSN section, this will correctly join both your Epic Games and Square Enix accounts.
Connect your Steam account to Sqex.me.
If you have both a Steam and a Square account, you may link them together without having to use the normal Sqex.me link code on your TV screen.
- Visit the Square-steam link’s website. Select “Link Account” after entering your Steam login and password.
A notice stating that you have successfully linked your Steam account to your Square account will display.
CLICK HERE: FOR MORE READING ABOUT UPDATED TIME
That’s easy enough for a non-technical person to grasp. If you’re still having trouble connecting your Square, please leave a comment below and we’ll be happy to assist you.