Which fictional Character does not have a Star on the Hollywood walk of fame?
On the Hollywood Walk of Fame, there are 12 fictional characters.
While the Hollywood Walk of Fame is home to a number of well-known and legendary figures, it also features a number of fictional characters that are as well-known and magnificent. There are 12 of them listed below.
- Kermit the Frog is number one. In 2002, one of the most well-known frogs in pop culture received his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. It can be found at 6801 Hollywood Boulevard.
- Mickey Mouse is a cartoon character. In 1978, the Walt Disney Company’s mascot became a star on the popular sidewalk. It can be found at 6925 Hollywood Boulevard.
- The Simpsons . In the year 2000, on the tenth anniversary of the television show, America’s most famous computer animated house received a celebrity. It can be found at 7021 Hollywood Boulevard.
- Rabbit Vermin In 1985, the Detector Bros. mascot got his own celebrity at 7007 Hollywood Blvd. on the Hollywood Stroll of Popularity.
- Tinkerbell . On the Hollywood Stroll of Popularity, Peter Frying Pan’s companion is a celebrity. She is one of five Disney celebrities to be honoured with a star, which can be seen at 6834 Hollywood Blvd. In 2010, Tinkerbell became a celebrity.
- Shrek . In 2010, the large, loving, and environmentally friendly monster received a star. It’s located at 6931 Hollywood Boulevard.
- The Big Bird. At 7021 Hollywood Blvd., the large adorable child-like bird has a celebrity. Huge Bird was honoured with a star in 1994.
- Rugrats . In 2001, Nickelodeon’s Rugrats had their own fame on the television show’s tenth wedding anniversary. The star may be seen at 6600 Hollywood Boulevard.
- Winnie The Pooh . In 2006, the fat little cubby with all the fluff gained his own celebrity. 6834 Hollywood Boulevard is the address.
- Godzilla . In 2004, The King of Monsters became a celebrity. Godzilla is the only non-American fictional character to acquire celebrity status. 6834 Hollywood Boulevard is the address.
CLICK HERE: FOR MORE READING ABOUT UPDATED TIME AND PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER
- The Woody Woodpecker . While Woody Woodpecker isn’t as well-known as some of the other fictional characters on our list, especially among the younger generation, he did receive a star in 1990, which can be found at 7000 Hollywood Blvd.
- Donald Duck . In 2004, at 6840 Hollywood Blvd., Mickey Mouse’s main opponent became a superstar.