For all those who already buy Minecraft: The Nintendo switch addition tends to obtain the newest edition of the sandbox game Minecraft. To get the most recent version, you must either follow the in-game instructions or visit the Nintendo eShop. Using the www.microsoft.com link, this instruction will demonstrate how to link your Microsoft Account to your Nintendo Switch.
Since the cost of your online membership is directly related to the gaming platform you use, having an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is not truly necessary for Nintendo Switch users. But bear in mind that multiplayer gaming and connecting the www.microsoft.com connection to Nintendo Switch both require a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
But, just in case you did not know, the www.microsoft.com link is optional, and it is not actually essential if you plan to play Minecraft on a Nintendo switch. Any device may sign in with this account, which is totally free.
How Can a Microsoft Account Be Connected To A Nintendo Switch?
All of the Minecraft players on Switch would be able to play with each other if you want to move forward with the www.microsoft.com connection to Nintendo Switch. Even platforms that aren’t Nintendo products, such as iOS, Android, Xbox, and Windows 10 ( through the cross-play, Realms, or even Servers)
You should also be aware that the portability of all of your mine coins is automatically enabled if you have a www.microsoft.com account. Even the marketplace purchases, all of them to numerous distinct devices and platforms.
You must click the account.microsoft.com link if you want to set up a new Microsoft account.
How Does the Nintendo Switch Login Work?
- You must choose the Sign In with A Microsoft Account option on the Minecraft game’s home screen.
- This would then display a screen with a special eight-digit number and a message telling you to proceed to the Remote Connect Page.
- You must now finish signing everything by inputting the eight-digit code.
How Can I Locate My Friends on Their Microsoft.com Link Accounts?
- Select play on the home screen after signing in with your www.microsoft.com link.
- choose the Friends tab.
- After that, you may pick add buddy.
- As a last option, you may easily locate pals by typing in their www.Microsoft.com gamer tag.
How Do You Connect Your Nintendo Account to Your Microsoft.com Link?
- After creating a user account, go to the home menu and choose system settings.
- To highlight users, scroll down.
- To access the profile settings, select the appropriate user account.
- Pick Nintendo Account to Link.
- Click Create a New Account to create a fresh Nintendo account.
We really hope that our instructions on how to link your Microsoft account to the Nintendo Switch were able to answer all of your questions. Please feel free to comment below and get in touch with us if you need any more advice or assistance.